We had a great time April 2014 all the drivers and tour guides we excellent. that is why I am going with city tours again this year may 2015.
Freestyle New York
What is Freestyle New York?
The New York Freestyle includes 3-day tickets for four of the Gray Line/CitySightseeing New York hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus tours plus an escorted Night Tour plus a free, narrated hop-on, hop-off ferry tour plus a free museum admission plus a free Eat & Play Card for additional discounts on dining, shopping, attractions and entertainment. In addition, choose from New York City's most popular attractions and control what you see and when you go.
Who It's For and Why?
The New York Freestyle is ideal for families and groups.
With so much to do and see during a typically short stay in the city, having the option to make last-minute sightseeing decisions is priceless.
The savings increase by group size and the flexibility is a convenient additional value.
What's Included and How Does It Work?
The New York Freestyle includes 3 days of unlimited rides on four of the Gray Line/ CitySightseeing New York double-decker bus tours. Hop-on/Hop-off Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and Bronx Tours plus an escorted Night Tour plus a narrated hop-on, hop-off ferry tour plus a free Eat & Play card for additional discounts on dining, shopping, attractions and entertainment.
Depending on the option you choose, you'll have the option of selecting up to 5 additional attractions / activities from the full list below.
All New York Freestyle tickets include FREE entry passes to the Museum of the City of New York or the New-York Historical Society Museum and Library.
Simply exchange your package voucher for boarding and entry passes at any of our convenient visitor centers located throughout the city.
Includes 3 days of unlimited rides on Gray Line City Sightseeing New York double-decker bus tours of Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn & Bronx!
The New York Freestyle:
72 hours of hop-on/hop-off Double-Decker fun that includes:
The Downtown Tour:
A fascinating hop-on/hop-off double-decker bus excursion that takes you through an astonishing variety of neighborhoods and places of interest in Downtown Manhattan including Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, the Financial District, Lower East Side, World Trade Center area, South Street Seaport, United Nations, Rockefeller Center and much more.Departure Location:
7th Avenue between 47th & 48th Streets
Departs daily at 08:00 am - 6:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
The Uptown Tour:
From Central Park to the Time Warner Center, from Millionaire's Row to Museum Mile, from the Apollo Theater to the Harlem Market, our Uptown Tour takes you past some of the city's landmark sites, in a hop-on/hop-off excursion on a double-decker bus. An unforgettable trip narrated by a professional, licensed tour guide in English or recorded narration in your choice of ten languages.Departure Location:
8th Avenue between 42nd & 43rd Streets
Departs daily at 09:00 am - 5:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
The Brooklyn Tour:
Most people who visit NYC think Manhattan is the only place to see. But it's only the beginning. A short trip away is the city's most populous borough: Brooklyn, which offers a diverse array of history, parks and marvelous cultures. Hop off to visit the Brooklyn Promenade, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park Zoo and more. Along the way you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Fulton Ferry Landing and the Manhattan skyline.Departure Location:
Downtown Tour Stop #11 (City Hall/ Brooklyn Bridge / World Trade Center - Park Row)
Departs daily at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
The Bronx Tour:
Many people think a sightseeing trip to New York City begins and ends with Manhattan. Along your journey through Harlem and into the Bronx, listen to narration about how the roots of hip-hop started and tales of the legendary New York Yankees baseball team. Hop off at Yankee Stadium for a photo stop at the home of baseball’s 27 time world champion New York Yankees.Departure Location:
West 122nd Street & Riverside Drive (Grant's Tomb)
Departs daily at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
The Night Tour (single, one-time use, not unlimited hop-on/hop-off) :
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour. Treat yourself to unforgettable views of the lit marquees in the Theater District and the light displays at the top of the Empire State Building and the new One World Trade Center. After passing through Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy and into Brooklyn, experience the spectacular views of the illuminated skyline and its sparkling reflection along the East River.Departure Location:
47th Street & 7th Avenue
47th Street & 8th Avenue
Departs daily at 06:30 pm - 8:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
Approximately 2 Hours
This package also includes FREE entry into your choice of one of these popular museums:
Museum of the City of New York:
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity.
1220 Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street, New York, New York 10029
Hours of Operation:
Operates daily: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
New-York Historical Society Museum and Library:
Head to the new New-York Historical Society to learn about American history through the lens of New York.
170 Central Park West at 77th Street, New York, New York 10024
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
You get to choose from the following Top NYC attractions and activities (1, 3 or 5 depending on the option you purchase).
- CitySightseeing Hop-on/Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
- CitySightseeing New York Twilight Cruise
- Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (Includes Impossible LaserRace)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Body Worlds: Pulse The Exhibition
- Marvels Avenger Station
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Saturday Night Live - The Exhibition
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Central Park Horse and Carriage (Minimum of 4 people per carriage. Can be redeemed at 56 West 56th Street. No reservations required)
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites Tour (reservations required - 212-683-2027)
- Central Park Guided Bike Tour
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing All Day Bike Pass
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- Museum of Arts and Design
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- El Museo del Barrio
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Bill's Bar and Burger (Downtown - 85 West Street btw. Albany St. & Carlisle St.)
- Lunch or Dinner at Potbelly Sandwich Shop (All locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
- (For departure transfers only. Reservations required. Guests must call 877 599-8200 24 hours in advance to reserve.)